Can someone help

Emily.king5537

Original poster
Oct 13, 2023
Hiram ga
I was wondering if someone could answer a question for me I bought a 2007 trailblazer LT from a buy here pay here It has 245 60 18s on it (not stock) I had someone give me a really nice set of 265, 65, 18s now I know a little bit about cars but that’s under the hood so clearly there’s a size difference the back go on fine but of course the front the upper ball joint is touching would just spacers for the front work or do I need the lift also i’m not looking to do any off roading or anything just a daily driver, i do like the look of the bigger tires tho

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
A lift won't do anything, you'd need spacers to clear the UBJ.

The 265-65/18 are 31.5" diameter, biggest you can go without using spacers is your current 29.5" diameter.

Reactions: Mooseman

corky

Jan 23, 2012
Portland OR
I was wondering if someone could answer a question for me I bought a 2007 trailblazer LT from a buy here pay here It has 245 60 18s on it (not stock) I had someone give me a really nice set of 265, 65, 18s now I know a little bit about cars but that’s under the hood so clearly there’s a size difference the back go on fine but of course the front the upper ball joint is touching would just spacers for the front work or do I need the lift also i’m not looking to do any off roading or anything just a daily driver, i do like the look of the bigger tires tho
You'll need the 1.5 inch spacers for the wheels but you'll probably need a lift so when you turn or hit bumps they dont hit the wheel wells, i have the same size wheels with the three inch lift and if i hit a dip while turning I'll sometimes here the tires rubbing.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evenson1

Members Online

No members online now.