Next Gen Consoles

jimmyjam

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Thinking about buying a PS4 tomorrow... probably a copy of BF4...

Have had an xbox360 for years now, I'm jumping ship.

hows about yalls?

Decembersend

Dec 3, 2011
jimmyjam said:
Thinking about buying a PS4 tomorrow... probably a copy of BF4...

Have had an xbox360 for years now, I'm jumping ship.

hows about yalls?

I just picked up my PS4 at the midnight launch last night. If your going to get any games try Target they're buy two get one free through this Saturday

jimmyjam

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Looks like I can't get a console until Sun without a pre order, but I went to target and got three games for the price of two, thanks!

Decembersend

Dec 3, 2011
jimmyjam said:
Looks like I can't get a console until Sun without a pre order, but I went to target and got three games for the price of two, thanks!

Well at least you can get it. What games did you get? You're welcome!

jimmyjam

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Decembersend said:
Well at least you can get it. What games did you get? You're welcome!
I called around and everyone said I couldn't get one without without a preorder. When I called best buy I got the same, but she said to check the sunday ad. When I was in college I worked at best buy and I remembered that if something was in the Sunday ad, they would always have to have some, they would hold them in the back until sunday, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get one first thing sunday. We'll see, if not I'll just wait until amazon tells me I can order one and get it online.

I got Killzone, COD, and Madden. Going to get the BF4 combo if I can find it

jimmyjam

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Ordered it on amazon last night, BF4 bundle, next day shipping for $20... cheaper than paying sales tax. I'll have to wait for Monday but at least I won't have to fight some punk kids at best buy tomorrow morning

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chadla11

Members Online