Michigan Members check in

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
TB2k4 said:
lesser beings will have the opportunity to submit a completed application and apply for an interview:raspberry:

Just kidding! of course any GMT360 enthusiast will be welcome. but we will need a new name for the event.

When can I apply? :biggrin:

I'm down for a meeting guys! Just tell me and I'll be there! I might bring the 'Bu though. :wink:

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
Hey all, Jay from Highland checking in...

cmd

Dec 8, 2011
Chris from Northville here

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
Any Michigan members of GMTnation traveling West on Walton at Old Perch in Rochester Hills at around 11:20?? Saw a lifted, trailblazer LT with some tinting and decals it looked like, wondering if it is a member- didn't have much time for any more details.

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
TB2k4 said:
Any Michigan members of GMTnation traveling West on Walton at Old Perch in Rochester Hills at around 11:20?? Saw a lifted, trailblazer LT with some tinting and decals it looked like, wondering if it is a member- didn't have much time for any more details.

Can't say I've ever seen that one around...:no:

BRomanJr

Dec 9, 2011
Hey everyone, Bob from Howell here, was a member over on TV, Haven't got out to a meet yet.

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
BRomanJr said:
Hey everyone, Bob from Howell here, was a member over on TV, Haven't got out to a meet yet.

Hey, finally someone close to me!! Not as lonely as out here as I thought.... :thumbsup:

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Caleb from Rogers City Checkin in!!

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
So I was surfing craigslist this evening, looking at things because I can and its free :Lager Louts: came across this add lifted envoy and was curious if this would be anyone from here? They could very well still just be on the OS.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Does anyone in the Rochester area have an eraser wheel I can maybe borrow or if you can even help me with de molding sometime soon? Would really appreciate it...thanks :biggrin:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Does anyone in the Rochester area have an eraser wheel I can maybe borrow or if you can even help me with de molding sometime soon? Would really appreciate it...thanks :biggrin:

U don't need an eraser wheel. If u want it bad enough just goo gone and elbow grease. (Thas what I did)

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
silvernclean said:
U don't need an eraser wheel. If u want it bad enough just goo gone and elbow grease. (Thas what I did)

I agree and there is some 3m adhesive remover that works amazing I will get a picture of it for you Sam

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Only reason I ask is because I know that the eraser wheel will only take me like 5-10mins a side to clean up vs almost an hour or so with goo gone lol just a lot easier is all

Jeremy

Mar 28, 2012
I just signed up via a pm I received on trailvoy. I am in Livonia.

Hopefully this place is more active then the graveyard that site is.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Jeremy said:
I just signed up via a pm I received on trailvoy. I am in Livonia.

Hopefully this place is more active then the graveyard that site is.

Welcome, this board is quite active, and even better, the real knowledge base is all here as well. Be sure to fill out the info about your vehicle in your profile, and also, check out the Massive Midwest meet thread. We'll be meeting in Coldwater, MI on 5/19

jdoorn14

Mar 24, 2012
Hi, I'm Jeff and I'm an alcoholic. Sorry, wrong forum. :lipsrsealed:

I'm in Grandville, the SW corner of the Metro GR area.

Jeremy

Mar 28, 2012
SBUBandit said:
Welcome, this board is quite active, and even better, the real knowledge base is all here as well. Be sure to fill out the info about your vehicle in your profile, and also, check out the Massive Midwest meet thread. We'll be meeting in Coldwater, MI on 5/19

I can already tell it is much more active! I can fill out my profile now that I am on my laptop instead of tapatalk on my iphone :smile:

RedLabrador

Apr 22, 2012
400Magnum said:
Bob here, from Grand Ledge (just a little west of Lansing).

Hey! That's my hometown!

John from Wyoming/Grandville here.

stunter85

Apr 22, 2012
Hi i'm mike from the small town of clarksville,MI...glad to see all of these members from michigan!!:wootwoot:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
stunter85 said:
Hi i'm mike from the small town of clarksville,MI...glad to see all of these members from michigan!!:wootwoot:

welcome along man!! :tiphat:

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
stunter85 said:

Welcome aboard dude! :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online