Machine Shop???

Rockrz

Original poster
May 22, 2022
Country Town
On my 07-13 Silverado, I'm wanting to lift the front end by a half inch and all lifting kits I'm seeing are 1 inch (I'm keeping it simple by using a spacer under the strut mount on the lower control arm)

If anybody knows of a machine ship that can either make some spacers, or mill down some 1 inch spacers I'll send to them, please let me know there contact info. Thanks!

Here's a pic of the 1 inch spacers that I'd like to have in 1/2 inch instead of 1 inch...

Pic1__JPEG.jpg

Last edited:

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Suggestion:

Lay one of those Steel Spacers down on a Sheet of Quality Laser Printing Paper and Draw an Accurate Outline of it. You can simply use some Krylon Black Paint to Spray around the Perimeter and lightly down inside of the Mounting Holes to get an accurate diagram. Then allow the Diagram to Dry, Cover it with Clear Adhesive Tape and Mail it to your Local Machine Shop with your RFB Note (Request For Build).

It would cost you 10 Times More to have them machine down the existing pieces (Plus S&H --- BOTH Ways) than it would to have the Local Machinist use 1/2" Thick High Tensile Steel Billets to cut, shape and drill out Two Brand New Ones from High Grade Steel taking shape from your *Template*... From Scratch. :>)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilikemy3s

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJack