Kansas City or Philadelphia

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
All my bets have been made and now it is time to break open that 12 pack and eat the snacks all day and then the sirloin steak, baked potato, mac and cheese and garlic bread and of course.....copious amounts of beer.

Ok, what is it gonna be? I moved to Oregon 27 years ago from KC, Mo. Been a Chiefs fan since the first Super Bowl.

Chiefs 27

Eagles 17

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I'm a Bears fan, so no horse in this race. But it would be nice if the Eagles win, so I can pick on my Cowboys fan friends, that 2 other teams in their division have won multiple titles since their team last got one. :crackup:

Kept it simple this year since I'm staying home. Grilled some wings, tossed them in homemade brown sugar bourbon BBQ sauce, some seasoned fries on the side, and the Grey Goose bottle has a spout on it. 🥃

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
There were a few calls that were suspect, and a few no-calls that should have been. I was rooting for KC, Mahone's, regardless of injury, is just to good of a quarterback.

And for the record, I hate KC, and anything that has to do with Missouri. But I hate Pennsylvania more!

Everyone in my house (wife is a cowgirls fan) was rooting for PA.. Except me!

Reactions: movietvet

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
There were a few calls that were suspect, and a few no-calls that should have been. I was rooting for KC, Mahone's, regardless of injury, is just to good of a quarterback.

And for the record, I hate KC, and anything that has to do with Missouri. But I hate Pennsylvania more!

Everyone in my house (wife is a cowgirls fan) was rooting for PA.. Except me!
How can a cowgirls fan root for Philly Eagles? Afterall, the Eagles fans at the stadium, booed Dak for winning the Walter Payton Award. C'mon man!!!

I was born in San Diego, dad in the Navy during Korean War, but was raised most of my life around KC, Mo. and have always been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid and laid on the floor with my chin propped in my hands watching tv. Have watched all 57 Super Bowls.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I hear ya man.. Been a Die Hard Broncos fan since I can even remember.

But Wilson was a dumb move... Wally-World buying the Broncos was a dumb move...

My love for the Broncos has fallen on hard times!

Started rooting for the Buccaneers, but then Tom Brady had to show his ugly mug.
Started rooting for the North Carolina Panthers just because Cam Newton is another really good quaterback.. But he left.

I am a football fan without a team! So I am just rooting for Mahones now..

Reactions: movietvet

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJack

Members Online