"IF... You Get My DRIFT... ?"

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
This Site is an interesting, nostalgic look back (with an international flavor) showing a lot of unusual images and TONS of Videos of The Good Ol' GMT360s that we all enjoy by:

...== Keeping Them Running... And On The Roads==...

And the Bonus Video here below shows how this Trailblazer SS gets "The Custom, Super-Charged Touch" with additional changes necessary for turning IT into a Serious SUV Drifting Experience. Check out those Front Suspension Mods!

PS...

Then *Viddy* the End of the above Video where there are "Shades of @littleblazer & his Partner @brianlibby791 's" Superb Red Truck Build in the similar Works coming from THESE Two CARCASS Dudes...

Last edited:

Chickenhawk

Dec 6, 2011
Interesting that they get all that done in 22 minutes, to leave time for commercials. I can't get mine up on jack stands in 22 minutes. They also skipped over the conversion from six bolt hubs to five bolt hubs. Must have been during a commercial. Plus, they left a 1 5/16 box end wrench behind.

LOL. All joking aside, that was fun to watch. Having had my stock 4.2L on a road race track, I can see why they wanted to try a Trailblazer. It is a natural, with a low centre of gravity and a suspension geometry designed for minimal lean. There is a reason why the Trailblazer was used for many years as an undercover police car for stolen auto units.

Reactions: Mooseman and mrrsm

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online