Cant access classifieds

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Because it is not ready for use. They are still working on it.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Sorry about that. You are not even supposed to be able to see that link, but that managed to go unnoticed until now. I will fix it.

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
and here I thought it was just there as a teaser for everyone to know it was coming.

Upvote 0

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
djthumper said:
and here I thought it was just there as a teaser for everyone to know it was coming.
Nah. I just got a message from an unnamed member who thought we were keeping the noobs out and he didn't like to be thought of as a noob. I told him he hadn't been classified
as a noob, but for not reading the Site Support forum or running a search, he now WAS. :rotfl:

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
the roadie said:
Nah. I just got a message from an unnamed member who thought we were keeping the noobs out and he didn't like to be thought of as a noob. I told him he hadn't been classified
as a noob, but for not reading the Site Support forum or running a search, he now WAS. :rotfl:

LOL, funny how that works.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
It all depends on the author. There is supposed to be a pretty major upgrade, so I am just waiting for that. It is scheduled to be released within a few weeks, hopefully.

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
c bausch said:
He is the classifieds still down and why I can see them for about 3 weeks now? :hissyfit:

They are still down they will let us know when they are ready.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcwest38

Members Online