Aug 11th Columbus Ohio Quaker Steak and Lube

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
oh05ext said:
for now its just me flyin solo in the ext.unless we can get a sitter and the wife will come too

Hell bring the kiddo with ya if ya want.

oh05ext

Dec 7, 2011
my boys are 7 & 5.actually it will give my wife a day to relax.maby send her for a massage

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
Updated...

355nation

1. Codered
2. JVal
3. NLC

Maybes

1. 05 bow tie(maybe)
2. jtenhundfeld (maybe)
3. EZ (maybe)

GMTNation

1. Black_tb + 1
2. BO TIE SS
3. JosueLT + 2
4. Short Bus + 2
5. jrSS
6. Boricua SS
7. Matt
8. Sparky
9. MTouz + 1
10. oh05ext
11. Scott_mcd and his dad with his Colorado + 2
12. Regulator + 3
13. 2004LS

Maybes

1. Hardtrailz- (More than Likely)
2. Fleetwoodstac (maybe)
3. Pimpmyride (maybe)
4. ItsOnVoy (maybe)
5. wink (90% in)

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
Hey, if anyone has roof rack cross bars they want to get rid of, my truck never had them and I actually use the roof from time to time, I'll take them off your hands... :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i also have a spare trailer harness that Jeff (jrSS) has first dibs on.. it will be free as i dont need it... im not sure if the trailer harness' are the same between the SS and regular TB platforms.. but its the adapter that plugs into your harness, then plugs into the trailers harness.. one end is a circle, the other is flat if that helps anyone..

but again, Jeff has first dibs...

and i also have a 2 piece billet grille that should fit the TB LS's since it fits the TBSS'.. heres a pic of it on my truck...im just not sure if they'll fir the LS models.. they are the overlays, and are just stupid easy to install lol..

2011-06-28172308.jpg

i can take more pix if people would like... just pm me.. and we can talk about things... the grilles wont be free lol... if i dont bring them to the meet, then i'll post them in the classifieds...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Those grilles will fit the 2006+ LT/LTZ. All 02-05 LS/LT/LTZ and 06+ LS trucks have the narrower lower grille so it wouldn't fit. 06+ LT/LTZ have the stepped grille like the SS has so it would fit those.

Trailer plug is the same across all of them.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
MTouz said:
Hey I have a pair 150 watt Black KC Daylighters w the soft covers I want to sell. Bought them from Hardtrailz at the midwest meet, decided they are a bit big for my taste. Never Installed....$100 and their yours! :thumbsup:

Please bring them with you. I want them, just wont know for sure until Friday or Sat morning if I am going to have the cash for them.

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
Btw this Colorado/TB hybrid should be at the meet, he is coming down from Michigan

2012-07-30_14-10-47_187.jpg

MTouz

May 9, 2012
Regulator said:
Please bring them with you. I want them, just wont know for sure until Friday or Sat morning if I am going to have the cash for them.

Cool, I'll have them with me.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Sparky said:
Those grilles will fit the 2006+ LT/LTZ. All 02-05 LS/LT/LTZ and 06+ LS trucks have the narrower lower grille so it wouldn't fit. 06+ LT/LTZ have the stepped grille like the SS has so it would fit those.

Trailer plug is the same across all of them.

ok cool.. thx for the info...

Code Red said:
Btw this Colorado/TB hybrid should be at the meet, he is coming down from Michigan

2012-07-30_14-10-47_187.jpg

whats the TB aspect of it? looks like he has TBSS wheels and thats it.. the bumper doesnt have the dip where the grille goes...its all smooth... did he mold this with fiberglass to fit or something? or is it the Silvy SS bumper? definetly unique and great flow... truck looks good

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
well i browsed ove to 355nation.net and found his build thread.. its a TBSS bumper... the SSS have a more square brake duct surrounding... but he started out with a standard cab, and then switched to this crew cab... wonder how they fab up the bumpers to fit and close off the big gap from the dip in the front for our grilles.. i know for the wheels they need adapters...

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Hmm.. I like it when u can't really tell when something is custom and when it looks oem.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I talked to a guy with a nice S10 on 20's (I think :confused:) He said he might stop by.

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
Boricua SS said:
well i browsed ove to 355nation.net and found his build thread.. its a TBSS bumper... the SSS have a more square brake duct surrounding... but he started out with a standard cab, and then switched to this crew cab... wonder how they fab up the bumpers to fit and close off the big gap from the dip in the front for our grilles.. i know for the wheels they need adapters...

jrSS said:
^^ I agree. That truck looks pretty sweet!!

Boricua SS said:
ok cool.. thx for the info...

whats the TB aspect of it? looks like he has TBSS wheels and thats it.. the bumper doesnt have the dip where the grille goes...its all smooth... did he mold this with fiberglass to fit or something? or is it the Silvy SS bumper? definetly unique and great flow... truck looks good

he molded the TB SS bumper into a colorado xtreme bumper

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Code Red said:
he molded the TB SS bumper into a colorado xtreme bumper

definetly unique.. if he cant make it, you'll have to give him props from us over here...

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
Boricua SS said:
definetly unique.. if he cant make it, you'll have to give him props from us over here...

deffinitly makes you like GM lost out by not making a production SS colorado, they kind of made up for it with the V8 option in 09, but still a bit late.

oh05ext

Dec 7, 2011
i was gonna head out to trails fri nightand im sure there will be some street action somewhere near brice rd???

wink

Nov 30, 2011
As much as I'd like to be there, I'm out for this one.

355nation

1. Codered
2. JVal
3. NLC

Maybes

1. 05 bow tie(maybe)
2. jtenhundfeld (maybe)
3. EZ (maybe)

GMTNation

1. Black_tb + 1
2. BO TIE SS
3. JosueLT + 2
4. Short Bus + 2
5. jrSS
6. Boricua SS
7. Matt
8. Sparky
9. MTouz + 1
10. oh05ext
11. Scott_mcd and his dad with his Colorado + 2
12. Regulator + 3
13. 2004LS

Maybes

1. Hardtrailz- (More than Likely)
2. Fleetwoodstac (maybe)
3. Pimpmyride (maybe)
4. ItsOnVoy (maybe)

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
MTouz said:
Not sure if anyone of you guys would be interested in this but the Mopar Nationals are this weekend in Columbus.
:blinkhuh:

:raspberry:

oh05ext said:
im sure there will be some street action somewhere near brice rd???
More than likely. :yes:

wink said:
As much as I'd like to be there, I'm out for this one.
That sucks. :frown: There will most likely be a Cincy meet. Keep a watch on the Midwest forum. :thumbsup:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I have a set of avs window visors. They do fit envoy and tb. I had them on my envoy. Sell them cheap if anyones interested in buying them at the meet. Got few scratches on them from storing them but not in bad shape. Also have trailer harness same as the one boricua SS has. Just took it off my ss. Won't be hauling anything..so yea.

oh05ext

Dec 7, 2011
hey jr are they in channel or stick on?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
BO TIE SS said:
Perfect day for a meet! :wootwoot:

View attachment 8499

I'll have to make a pit stop.. they are calling for Lake Effect rain showers up here by me.. (i live literally 500 ft off the shore lines :rotfl:), so i'll have to wipe down the beaSSt when the convoy hits Lodi to meet up...

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Yea, they're saying a 60% chance here in Akron for Saturday, and on and off tomorrow. Doesn't look like I'll get a chance to clean up the TB. lol

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
JosueLT said:
Yea, they're saying a 60% chance here in Akron for Saturday, and on and off tomorrow. Doesn't look like I'll get a chance to clean up the TB. lol

tomorrow will be all day rain up here... heavy down pours, to possible severe weather at times... then tappers off in the evening, then the lake effect crap kicks up... good thing she's in the garage.. will just suck when i get on 71S and it starts raining lol..

oh05ext

Dec 7, 2011
theres plenty of places to wash your trucks near polaris guys.im not touching ours till that morning if that even,im feelin lazy

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Boricua SS said:
tomorrow will be all day rain up here... heavy down pours, to possible severe weather at times... then tappers off in the evening, then the lake effect crap kicks up... good thing she's in the garage.. will just suck when i get on 71S and it starts raining lol..
There's a nice little self-serve carwash off the exit before Polaris. (exit 131 - Rt 36/37)
Go West to S 3B's and K Rd and turn left.
GPS - 40.264787,-82.937262

View attachment 22240

Attachments

• carwash.JPG
    carwash.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 50

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Or, we could just sit on our butts and clean our trucks in the parking lot, while everyone else mingles....:confused: :raspberry:

DSC_0899.jpg

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
BURN!!!! :tongue: (in my Kelso voice :rotfl:)

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Honestly mine is ratty enough that it isn't even worth polishing up. Something about polishing a turd :no: :frown: I'll make sure it is washed at least but I almost fear that getting it really clean will make the bubbled paint and brown rusty spots show up even more. At least the road dust on the lift gate hides that a little bit :crazy:

Darn northern ohio winters + previous owner boat towing and dunking the rear end into the lake!

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
I'll finally be able to check out all the rust you're dealing with!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I'm doing my interior this arvo in my garage before the missus gets home, then going to give it a tub in the morning. If it gets rained on on the way down...oh well.

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
I'll make sure to call Quaker Steak later today to warn them about tomorrow lol

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Throw some carwash soap on it before driving. Automatic car wash while driving! :biggrin:

MTouz

May 9, 2012
I believe I'm just gonna find some muddy puddles around here and hit them...riden dirty! :biggrin: Plus that will help hide all my scratches I got from the midwest meet off road time.

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
That's the way lifted trucks roll....dirt exempt! Haha

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed1999

Members Online