Amazon Product Amazon Fulfillment... Comes Through AGAIN :>)

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
For the Second Time in as many Days... Amazon's Rapid Fulfillment has come through for me on a complex project that demands close attention to the details of needing to use TESA TAPE (Black Impregnated Automotive Cloth Tape).

Since I could NOT locate even One Inch of the Stuff (because it gets used around here like Ribbons @ a May Day Parade)... I started with a Basic Search on Amazon and found out that it would take around 3-5 Days to get this Product to me. However, I also remembered my "Prior Amazon Prime Purchase" of the Tape quite a while back... and while Checking Up on IT... Amazon offered me THIS Surprising Opportunity:

Screenshot from 2024-04-30 17-11-14.png

Lo and Behold... THIS Package arrived as promised at my Door Step right at 06:00 AM TODAY on May 1st, 2024... and so it would seem that having made a Prior Purchase may come with an "Added Benny" if you are an Amazon Prime Customer.

Naturally...YMMV in many instances... but after working on this Outdoor Project for Three Days in a Row and being anxious to Literally, "WRAP THIS UP!"... I Could NOT Be Happier about Amazon's FAST Fulfillment ... If I was TWINS! :>)

Screenshot from 2024-04-30 17-11-14.pngIMG_8887.JPGIMG_8888.JPGIMG_8889.JPGIMG_8890.JPGRYOBIHARNESS1.jpgRYOBIHARNESS2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: christo829

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chadla11

Members Online

No members online now.