NEED HELP Trip in formation displays in DIC upon start up

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I have an annoying but not a fatal problem. Each time i start the vehicle the Trip information is displayed in the DIC. Although annoying it is solvable by pressing the steering wheel button 4 times and it goes out. All functions of the DIC appear to be working as normal except for this small problem. I believe i had this problem before but it went away on its own or if I did something I don't know what I did. I have a ThinkScan tool but if there is a reset feature in there i don't know where to find it. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. This forum has saved me many hours and dollars over the 15 years i have owned this vehicle.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
So when you start it, it always defaults to the trip odometer? Strange. It usually stays at the last one showing.

Ilikemy3s

Dec 3, 2011
Can you also change the DIC display using the push button to the right of the instrument cluster as well as the steering wheel buttons ?

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
forgot about the push button on the instrument panel perhaps if i exercise it the problem will fix itself.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kraymates

Members Online