SS Front Springs on LTZ

Maverick

Original poster
Oct 9, 2012
Hello all

Sure this is a question for NorcalSS but thought I'd throw this thread out there for others to read and maybe someone else can chime in too.....

2003 Trailblazer LTZ (220,000KM/137000Miles)w/ Belltech 2" rear springs, Front SS springs,(15000KM old) Monroe Sensacrap shocks/struts.....

Its time for a new alignment/Swaybar Links&Bushings/Control Arm bushings/Balljoints/CV Shafts/Checking Iffy Wheel Bearings.... the clunking of the sway bar links is driving me mad!

My question is... should I invest in DJM upper arms for my SS springs mounted on my stock TB (non SS), or can I still get away with buying stock replacement arms/bushings? Its going to be a hefty bill for repairs already so if I can save some $$$ it would be great. I will be doing the work myself which is a huge savings right there....

When I first put the SS springs in the front, the upper BJ angle didnt seem to bad. Now that a harsh winter has come and pounded heavily on my aging suspension Im seconding guessing if I should be going with the DJM arms or if stockers will still work for me in my application.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
You don't need djm arms if you lowered with ss springs. Same components are used with the ss and regular tb models.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesussaves

Members Online