Autozone rewards credit expired? Contact them!

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
For anyone that uses their rewards card enough to get a credit value on the card, there is a 3 month limit before the credit expires. Well, I didn't know that. Plus, it's been too freaking cold to do anything anyway.

I got an email reminder from them about the expiration and I didn't see if for a few weeks after the fact. After I read it, I sent them a reply to that email and told them that it was messed up that I lost the credit because I didn't need anything. Woke up this morning and there was an email stating that the credit was reapplied to my account (but there is a 3 month limit on that, too). I think it's awesome that they stepped up and looked out for their customer.

So if you find yourself in the same situation, it might be worth contacting them.:yes:

Also, I wonder if they sell plastidip:undecided:

Munozbigdan

Nov 22, 2023
El Paso tx
For anyone that uses their rewards card enough to get a credit value on the card, there is a 3 month limit before the credit expires. Well, I didn't know that. Plus, it's been too freaking cold to do anything anyway.

I got an email reminder from them about the expiration and I didn't see if for a few weeks after the fact. After I read it, I sent them a reply to that email and told them that it was messed up that I lost the credit because I didn't need anything. Woke up this morning and there was an email stating that the credit was reapplied to my account (but there is a 3 month limit on that, too). I think it's awesome that they stepped up and looked out for their customer.

So if you find yourself in the same situation, it might be worth contacting them.:yes:

Also, I wonder if they sell plastidip:undecided:

That happen to me today also I missed my reward points by14 days and autozone will not honor it caused the rewards points were not used in 3 months miss it by 14 days what a ripoff. Didn’t need anything so I loose the points that’s not fair

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJack

Members Online